There is a bigger threat than the coronavirus that threatens us all and that is the threat of disinformation. It is everywhere these days, being spread by racists, or the Russians, or the Chinese or something.
In order to avoid having your own brain infected with disinformation, you have to stick with the eternal truth of Science, which is the only known vaccine against disinformation.
These are the facts, straight from Science itself:
- Vaccines are safe and effective
- Vaccines protect you from the deadly Delta Variant
- Vaccines DO NOT protect you from the deadly Delta Variant
- Vaccines MIGHT protect you from the deadly Delta Variant
- Vaccines make you less likely to get serious illness
- Vaccines do not actually do anything
- Vaccinated people can be infectious
- Vaccinated people have to wear masks to protect from the Delta Variant
- The vaccines only work if everyone takes them
- Questioning the effectiveness of vaccines is a form of murder
- People who don’t take the vaccine are creating variants
- People who don’t take the vaccine are murderers
- This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated
- 99% of deaths are unvaccinated
- Most people dying from the coronavirus virus are vaccinated
- Unvaccinated people are variant factories
- A new variant will escape the vaccines and kill 35% of people
- Unvaccinated people are stupid
- We have to blame the unvaccinated
- The unvaccinated are to blame
- We have to turn against the unvaccinated
- Two shots of the vaccine is not enough to protect you
- You have to take a third dose to protect you from the deadly Delta Variant
- Maybe you can mix different vaccines together to stop the Delta Variant
- Boosters are coming soon
If anyone disagrees with any of these SCIENTIFIC FACTS, you would do very well to stay the hell away from them, lest you get infected with their disinformation and become an anti-vaxxer.
If anyone approaches you on the street and attempts to tell you something different from these FACTS, stick your fingers in your ears and start screaming.
You might not expect disinformation to get to you, but that is just how insidious it is – like a virus, disinformation will infect your brain and make you stop believing in the effectiveness of these safe vaccines.