Apparently, even the British government still believes there are limits they can’t pass.
After ministers from all different government departments spent months going around talking about a “vaccine passport,” the UK government is now responding to a backlash from the public by claiming that no such plans exist.
The UK government has reassured the public that it is not currently considering making Covid-19 vaccination mandatory, after Parliament debated a petition against placing restrictions on those who refuse the jab.
Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi said on Monday that the government had “no plans” to roll out an ID that could be used to determine if someone had received a coronavirus jab, and added there was no discussion about imposing penalties on those who choose not to be inoculated.
“I think mandating vaccinations is discriminatory and completely wrong… and I would urge businesses listening to this debate today not to even think about this,” Zahawi said. “We have absolutely no plans for vaccine passporting.”
His comments were part of a debate held by Parliament’s Petitions Committee to discuss a petition submitted to the government, one which had garnered more than 324,000 signatures at the time of this story’s publication.
“I want the Government to prevent any restrictions being placed on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine. This includes restrictions on travel, social events, such as concerts or sports. No restrictions whatsoever,” the petition states, adding that people have the right to decide for themselves if they want to receive the jab.
UK civil liberties group Big Brother Watch hailed Zahawi’s remarks as “a welcome return to rationality,” while adding that the organisation would remain vigilant should the government’s position on the matter change.
Although the minister stressed that there were “currently no plans” for restrictions or passports, the government’s official response to the petition was interpreted by some as worryingly vague.
Yes, obviously you should be worried, because there obviously is a plan for a vaccine passport. If there wasn’t any plan, these people wouldn’t have spent months promoting the idea.
For those who missed it:
- In April, Health Secretary Matt Hancock said he wanted to give people bracelets with a microchip in them to prove immunity
- Hancock shilled this again in May, saying it would allow the country to avoid a second lockdown
- Gov.UK has had an explainer up on “immunity certificates” since June
- In June, Hancock and Home Secretary Priti Patel shilled “immunity passports”
- In November, Tory MP James Sunderland asked Boris Johnson to put stamps in passports showing vaccination
- Nadhim Zahawi himself said you’d have to show proof of vaccination to get in bars
- It was then revealed that the program would be called “freedom pass”
- The head of the NHS said people would have to use an app to show proof of vaccination, and used the term “immunity passports”
- On December 4, Zahawi was still using the term “vaccine passport,” and saying he was doing it
- SAGE published a paper promoting the idea
- The British media has been shilling it hard, and just ten days ago, the BBC posted a podcast explaining why this is necessary
So, they haven’t really been shy.
However, while being worried, you can also take some comfort in the fact that governments still have not gotten to the point where they are ready to force absolutely anything on the public.
Basically, what we’ve experienced in the last year is an attempt to break down any and all resistance in the public to the New World Order agenda.
This is a monumental leap backwards in the agenda.
Of course, that doesn’t mean much, because it’s not like they’re going to give up and go home. It just means they’ll increase whichever triggers their data shows work best for continuing to manipulate the public into surrendering more and more of their freedoms.
Understand: this is not some piecemeal program. They are going through a series of steps that were established before any of us ever heard of the coronavirus. This is a psychological program to socially engineer the entire population of the West, in order to create a new kind of society.
They have all of the details worked out, they are on a mission, they will not stop until the mission is complete, or until they are somehow removed from power.